Bharat Book Bureau Provides the Trending Market Research Report on “Saudi Arabia Transport Equipment Market” under Heavy Industry category. The Transport Equipment Market is projected to exhibit highest growth rate over report offers a collection of superior market research, market analysis, competitive intelligence and industry reports.
Industrial reports provide a 360 degree view of an industry. The Industrial market report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the Transport Equipment Market at a national level. It provides the latest retail sales data, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth. It identifies the leading companies, the leading brands and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market – be they new product developments, packaging innovations, economic/lifestyle influences, distribution or pricing issues. Forecasts illustrate how the market is set to change.
Aircraft production expands by 8% in 2017 thanks to subcontracting of MRO activities and efforts to kick-start aircraft assembly. Transport equipment industry forecast to see 3% CAGR over period to 2022, thanks to anticipated improvements in car supply chain, expanding shipbuilding capacity, and aircraft production localisation. Shipbuilding industry posts recovery in 2017 thanks to strategic location of shipyards and recovered demand for oil tanker MRO. Expanding car production drives industry’s growth as automotive generates 85% of industry’s total turnover in 2017. Industry’s production value expands 7% in 2017 to SAR17.5 billion.
Request a free sample copy Transport Equipment of Market Report @ https://www.bharatbook.com/MarketReports/Sample/Reports/1233763
After decline in 2016, the transport equipment industry returned to growth in 2017. The industry’s growth was to a large extent driven by expanding automotive production, with the category generating 85% of the industry’s total production value in 2017. Saudi Arabia continued efforts to boost its automotive industry and attract new investments, however car and auto parts production remained small scale, and limited to commercial vehicles, while light vehicle assembly remained absent.
The Transport Equipment in Saudi Arabia report includes:
- Qualitative analysis of key industry trends and future developments in Saudi Arabia
- Analysis of market growth and industry performance
- Industry data including production data, imports, exports, industry buyers, suppliers, cost structure, bargaining power and profitability
- Attractiveness index that measures industry performance in both stable and challenging economic conditions
- Analysis of suppliers to the industry
- Analysis of buyers from the industry
The report will answer questions such as:
- What is the turnover of the industry?
- How much have salary levels changed over the last decade?
- What is the industry costs structure?
- How profitable is this industry?
- Who are the key customers of this industry?
- How many people are employed in the industry?
- What is the bargaining power of the industry with its suppliers and customers?
- How important are large enterprises in the industry?
- Aircraft and Spacecraft
- Motor Vehicles and Parts
- Bicycles and Other Transport Equipment
- Railway and Tramway Locomotives and Rolling Stock
- Ships and Boats
- market sizes (historic and forecasts)
- company shares
- brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Transport Equipment market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
Please continue to read the complete report:
Bharat Book is Your One-Stop-Shop with an exhaustive coverage of 4,80,000 reports and insights that includes latest Market Study, Industry Trends & Analysis, Forecasts & Customized Intelligence, Newsletters and Online Databases. Overall a comprehensive coverage of major industries with a further segmentation of 100+ subsectors.
Contact us at:
Bharat Book Bureau
Tel: +91 22 27810772 / 27810773
Follow us on : Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google Plus